Product Review, SmartFlexx Stretching Device

I purchased this product with my own money and all opinions are my own.

In a previous posts I mentioned I had chronic Achilles Tendinitis.  My new doctor said that I need to stretch my Achilles more and I remembered that my gym has one of these gadgets for stretching.  I only get to use it before practising on floor, so I decided to buy one for home. It is really good for a deep stretch but I recommend stretching both calf muscles, otherwise one of your Achilles will be more stretched than the other.

There are a couple of different companies that make foot rockers.  I bought the one by SmartFlexx.

This stretching device gave me a good stretch and relieved the pain in my Achilles, but my pain moved more to my heel. Now I am using my Ultrasound kit, which I talked about in a previous blog post. This stretching device can also be used to relieve pain that comes with plantar fasciitis. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KT Tape for Gymnastics Injuries

How To Heal A Rip FAST

Acupuncture Healed My Gymnastics Injury- an Elbow Hyperextension